Sunday, April 27, 2008

World Record Holders

Emily Mickelson and I officially hold the world record for the most smoothies. Last night we had 7 smoothie makers lined up in the kitchen at the church and we made smoothies for 120+ people. I think that's pretty impressive.

P.S. I believe that I am also part of the team that holds the record for the most people on an inner tube, floating in a swimming pool...how many was that??? I keep thinking somewhere in the low 20's and then I think...Is that even possible? But as a true McKnight, I think we will call it 22 people. Erin - Didn't you document with pictures? I only want to see them if it proves me right that we had 22 people. ;0)

1 comment:

The Gray Team said...

Alas, I believe I was part of the many people on the inner tube, so I do not have any pics. However, we do hold the record for having 4 people on an innertube that was actually floating down a canal! I'm glad to hear that the smoothies were a hit. I hope that you feel that your ward party was a success!