Monday, March 24, 2008

Technology Junkie

I don't know about any of you, but I am definitely a technology junkie. I LOVE new toys. For several months I've been wanting to upgrade my cell phone. My nephew called on Friday and wanted to know if I had an extra phone because his was broken and he wasn't eligible for an upgrade for several months. I decided that was as good of an excuse as any, so I went to the Verizon store on Saturday and got a Blackberry. Which is super cool. And red. And really pretty.

So Saturday night (keep in mind it was brand new), the phone keeps beeping ALL NIGHT LONG. Seriously about every hour or so it is beeping at me. I can't figure out why and I can't figure out how to turn it off. Eventually I realized that it beeps everytime I get a new email. Which is fine expect for the junk mail that comes apparently all of it between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. I seriously have got to figure out how to turn that alert off. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Hey, thanks for upgrading! Spencer could actually talk to me on the phone this week! He is so cell-phone abusive! He has gone through like 5 in the past year and a half! I'm sure this one will make a visit to the cell phone cemetary before he is due for an upgrade!