Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ten Random Things About Me

I have some friends who did this on their blog and it looked kind of fun so I decided to try it.

1-vacation planned this year (I know it's shocking that it's only one-but I'm always open to suggestions-*wink*)
2-new nativities (I mean "Christmas Pictures") added to my collection last Christmas.
3-months until my trip to England.
4-styles of drinking glasses in my cupboard.
5-pillows I sleep with in my bed.
6-months to my 35th birth month.
7-more shifts at the restaurant in May.
8-great neices and nephews
9-months since I purchase a new pair of shoes. (once again I know it's shocking but try to contain yourself.)
10-weeks until the new Twilight book is released for sale.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

You haven't purchased a new pair of shoes in NINE MONTHS?

Is this the right blog address? Surely this can't be the blog of the Lyn I know.

;)

highdeekay said...

I'm gasping... gasping I tell you! Only one vacation, 9 months without buying new shoes. The only thing that could explain such bizarre behavior is that you must be dating a vampire named Edward!

Glad you did this - it is fun eh?